Thursday, May 7, 2020

May 3, 2020 ~ Slideshow of Lifespan Spiritual Exploration 2019-2020




Here is our annual Lifespan Spiritual Exploration slideshow. This year it made me both sad and joyful to put this together.  Sad in that it is hard to realize how much I miss us being all together the same spaces.  Joyful, in that it was a treat to be reminded of all the wonderful memories we created in Lifespan Spiritual Exploration this year.  

THANK YOU to all our amazing, dedicated volunteers without whom we couldn't offer these program.   THANKS goes also to the participants across the lifespan who make the programs come to life!   



  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9NsQpLPY1M


Thank you also to the many people who took pictures this year and shared them with me when I didn't have my camera at the ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to post a comment on our page! Since this is a page viewed by children, all comments will be reviewed before being published.

Peace is Something We Do

This piece was written in September 2011, shortly after the floods caused by Hurricane Irene.  I could have written it this week.  At the ti...